Reminder...
" Where did you found him ?? I hate him... " my bhrata shree shouted with crying eyes out and a razor blade in his hand. According to my mata shree, this happened when I was 2 and he was 4 years old. Old enough to draw a freaking LOC on back of my head with that razor blade he found out, God knows from where. I am not going to tell you the punishment he got for that but it was quite a good one I can assure. :P
I don't even remember this happening because I know that he can never hate me.Yes, he used to beat the living crap outta me - I realized I am not always right and he's the one who'll be protecting me. Yes, he always came first in the race of getting ready for school, all those years - I got 5 more minutes to sleep. Yes, he always got to bat first whenever we played that stupid game of cricket - I became a better all rounder. Yes, he fought sometimes for his stupid stuff with me - I learned caring about what matters to you. Yes, he shared that dream with me in which he was riding a bike and the very next morning he learned how to ride a bicycle - I learned you can achieve what you dream. Yes, he was the one who told me not to give a crap about cricket when he saw me crying after I got kicked outta under 16 team - I learned basketball. Yes, he shared most of his secrets with me - I had someone to share mine too. Yes, he struggled through that one year which even i can't forget - I learned never to give yup whatever happens. Yes, he told me not to do somethings but never forced me - I learned that sometimes you have learn from yourself. A thousand more little things which I can't remember and which made me what I am and will be in future.
We know one another's faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. This was just to remind you, that you're the best Mr.Ashwini Khokhar !!!!
All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end...

Comments
Post a Comment