Nothingness...
"Hey !! what are you doing ?" this can be the most normal conversation starter for most of you reading this, but for me its more then that. I reply "Nothing..." Some laugh, some get confused and some do reply back "Teach me how to do nothing !!!"
I love talking about nothing. I feel its the only thing I know something about now a days. People think about tomorrow, the things they will be doing tomorrow, the outcome of those things, they know about tomorrow more than me. I just wait. A long hollow day and sleepless night is all I have. I know what absolute stillness is.
This stillness makes me think. Think about every passing moment, every passed moment and the transitions between them. I am aware of the enormous apparatus of nothingness - the hum of the songs I listen all day long in my headphones, the emptiness of the pointless interruption. I am the spectator of the war inside myself and tragedy is I am afraid to be on either side this time.
To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in this world, the most difficult and the most intellectual. I can tell you why - because I don't know what exactly I will be doing tomorrow morning while trying to sleep. I don't know if I will be able to make it through all this, through this nothingness. Sometimes I look down towards the ground and feel that I am not moving at all. I feel stuck to the ground. I can feel everything moving around myself . This is the point from where you question your past, present looks still and tomorrow looks blurred .

kuch na hote hue bhi(NOTHINGNESS) aag lagao ge matlab... good wrk jaaneman... this is where nothingness helps... it increases ur thinking ability and this is what gradually decreasing in us.. and in all...
ReplyDeleteExactly what i have gone through early this year...There are many out there who think/or have gone through d same but only few who can express it in words...nice work Khokhar....!!
ReplyDelete