May be...
A very good friend of mine was sitting next to me scratching Facebook's common wall. Suddenly, he saw a crappy update of his EX's. "Damn it... Why can't someone be happy to see others happy. For God's sake its over and I am happy with someone I love.. What's her problem ? I don't understand... I guess its the same old mentality that comes after a breakup, How can he or she is happy and I have to bear this never ending pain ? "
A very simple question and a very true behavior from both the ends too. You can't blame anyone for this situation after all. Its been more then a year of there break up now and slowly but steadily my friend started living like a 22 year old single guy again. I don't know about his ex, but I don't think shes seeing someone after reading what she wrote. Now lets get back to the question -- Is it this feeling of going through some sort of unbearable pain alone or there is something more to it ?
What I feel is you can't guess or define how much you are into someone, take it a long relationship of years or a very short and sweet kind of thing. This depends solely on degree of involvement, understanding between the two and some individual undefined factors of-course. When you like someone, may be for a few hours - days - or years you get a strange feeling that this is it !!! We can't be more happier than this !!! You think you was never happy before all this, and may be never will be after this !!! And may be... this is the reason when you see your ex with someone else you get confused within yourself. You start thinking that whatever you both had was not real, was more one sided. I don't know but may be this is why for a while it feels awkward and you do stupid things like what my friends ex did by posting something on Facebook. I'll say --
" Time discovers truth and heals what reasons can't. "
Comments
Post a Comment