Awake ? Or still dreaming ??



I was wandering through this deserted desert, feeling the sun's scorching hot rays on my body. There was just me and the sand to fill my dream. The hot blistering sand scratched against my feet. The whoosh past my ear, the scream through the body of that dried cactus. Sure, it was hot. What was more striking was the dryness of it, which made breathing much harder then before. I lusted for water, wanted to feel the cool droplets tingling on my tongue...

And then just from no where I saw a mirage. I knew it's an illusion but what choice I had ? I started feeling the satisfaction of the first sip of that imaginary but not so deniable water. It was so real. I can trace back its path starting from my lips, through some intestinal hollow pipe to all the way down. I couldn't continue. Yet, I crawled. All the way to the end.

But somehwere in my mind I knew the truth. Was neither able to bear the thirst anymore, nor  able to wake up. I was confused, after all it was just a dream. You don't know how helpless you feel when you can't control things around you. I was suppose to be a HERO, at least in my own dream.

Now, it feels like I am just a prisoner in my own mind. And the worst part is ---

I created this and no one knows this place better then me, but still can't find myself the way out !!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

धुआं ही तो है ...

Absence...