A Complex Story


"Hey, I am Mr.Doofus." "Wassup Mr. Doofus, I m Miss.Short Skirt." -- And this is how Mr.Doofus meets Miss.Short Skirt. Although Mr.Doofus is quite a smart and good looking man, but he is a man after all. On the other hand Miss.Short Skirt knew he was interested as soon as she saw he just can't get his eyes off of her. (or may be off her long, skinny, tanned legs of-course.. :P) They had a couple of drinks and a nice time together. Exchanged numbers, she smiled and away she goes. Mr.Doofus was smiling too, he had her number for Christ's sake. Pays the bill, drives back home.
So, I guess this is why you see only Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts falling for each other and saying - It was love at first sight !! to there friends at the dinner table. Not some fat guy with beard or a girl with braces on. Coz looks matters, that is the very first criteria for choosing a guy or a gal from thousand others. The knowing each-other and stuff comes very much after that. Isn't it ??
"So, what are you doing this Saturday ?" After a healthy chatting for a few days and very late night calls for about a couple of times Mr.Doofus asked. "Nothing..." She said after thinking for a second. Although she knew where this was going. "In that case lets go for a movie or something !!" He also knew she's not going to refuse the offer and that's how Mr.Doofus sets his first date. 
This time between getting the number and setting your first date with someone is really interesting. Its like a Bournvita Quiz contest live on your cell phone 24 X 7. The reason i said interesting is because in those couple of days you text each other and call like you own a freaking telecom company. You have a lot to ask, answer, talk and laugh about. You feel like where was this girl or guy for 20 years ? And then Mr.Doofus decides that yup !! I know her quite well for a date or something... Well, on the other end Miss.Short Skirt knows very well that its something more then so called friendship. But shes not sure and they are going out this weekend. Lets see what happens.
"I had a great time. Lets do it again sometime.." Even a 10 year old can tell Mr.Doofus is so into it looking at his eyes at that very instance. "Ya.. Sure.." But she was still confused. (I mean wth... She knows everything what he thinks. Din't she ?? Can't she just clear everything at that very point, then and there itself !!!)
"Yes.." She smiled and accepted the tiny yet heavy ring form Mr.Doofus. Everything looked so bloody perfect to Mr.Doofus. What can be more perfect for a guy on Valentines day ?? But she is still thinking about something while wearing that ring . ( May be, it was Valentines and there was a guy on his knees with a ring that made her to accept it. :) )
" Sorry baby.. I can't do this any more.. I think we should break up.. " She said in a very firm voice and a straight face. " But why ?? I thought we are great together.. " " Its not you baby.. Its me.. I have a lot going on in my mind lately.. You are perfect and you will find someone better am sure... " and she walks away with tears in her eyes. Mr.Doofus picked the tiny ring she left on the couch and it was heavier then before somehow. Confused more then hurt, he walked back home that night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

धुआं ही तो है ...

Absence...