अनंत से पहले, अंत के आगे ... धुआं ही तो है ... भोले का तांडव सम्ह्झाये, भभूत में ज्योत जलाये... सब धुआं ही तो है ... मोहब्बत की गरमाई से गहन, जुदाई की तपिश से तपन... धुआं ही तो है ... म्र्युतय को मुर्चित करे, अमृत को करे अमर... धुआं ही ओत है ... अंधकार को अँधा करे, प्रकाश को करे परे... धुआं ही तो है ... सूर्य की तेज किरणों से तपित, चन्द्रमा की चांदनी से रोशन... धुआं ही तो है ... अनंत से पहले, अंत के आगे ... धुआं ही तो है ... भोले का तांडव सम्ह्झाये, भभूत में ज्योत जलाये... सब धुआं ही तो है ... -= बम भोलेनाथ =-
" You haven't learnt anything until you learn monsters have nightmares too... " and I looked up to a gentleman sitting in the dark all along. The sliding blood made a drop eventually and fell in the pool of itself beneath my feet to break the silence. Bare feet, I walked towards him slowly in anticipation but what i dint noticed was the momentary pattern I was creating below in the warm, calm and still fluid. It was the darkest corner of that dark room and all I was able to see was the spark at the very tip of the cigarette he was smoking, which was teasing me more then anything by glowing a bit harder every time the gentleman took a puff. "You did great. Killing a child is not an easy task my friend !" he said. Everything I had done till this point of time flashed right after my eyes as he took another cruel break. He was the creator, the angle over my shoulder and the devil inside me. I can feel myself disappearing and for a change this time ...
Comments
Post a Comment