Intensified..

Search : All time top trance tracks.
Result  : bla.. bla.. Blue Fear.. bla.. Burned with desire.. bla.. bla..

This is how, I introduced myself to Armin Van Buuren back in 2008.I din't had a clue what this Genre is all about and Armin became the reason why I went into this rabbit hole. I knew it was something else at that moment of time but din't knew it'll be so INTENSE. There are concerts which are exceptions.. then there are concerts which are beautiful.. and then there are concerts which are "exceptionally beautiful". I witnessed something like that on 24th Jan 2014.

125 BPM --
The stage was set. Crowd cheering. Stadium capacity about 40%. Setting up the mood. Everyone just trying to believe that they are there and its gonna be one hell of a 6 hour run.

130 BPM --
Short but sweet try by Eller Van Buuren on acoustic guitar( Wish you were here ). Crowd going impatient. Beers. Smokes. The wait !!!

135 BPM --
"God of Trance" finally revealed himself. _/\_ . Last stop before heaven . Fiora Cutler <3 . OUWOO OUWOOO. This is what it feels like. Energy levels uplifted. Some more beer. Some crazy dance moves. Stadium almost full.

140 BPM --
Save my night. Love never came. Eyes closed. Beats-DanceFloor-FootTapping. Officially in a state of Trance.

145 BPM --
In and out of love. Drum Solo. Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat. Tired. Still can't control ourselves from screaming, jumping, raving. Things are just on the verge of going Insanely Intense.

150 BPM --
All hell brakes loose. Guitar Solo. Ping-Pong. Burned with desire. Brute. Game Over.

Thanks to Armin I have the all time greatest Concert Hangover.
Amit, Anish, Archit, Sajju and Vipin you guys rocked. \m/ Kudo$ \m/  


Music that brings, the meaning of our Life.
Music that shows, the light from our Soul.

When this Music touchs our heart, We call it TRANCE.
When this Music controls our emotions, We call it "THE SENSATION OF TRANCE"


Comments

  1. Completely agreed! it's something you keep drowning into

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

धुआं ही तो है ...

Absence...