Shadows

It was the most amazing sunset I have ever seen. The intensity and light was just too perfect to calm my soul down. It would be as if a powerful symphony was quieting down, becoming more emotional and beautiful as it dies down. But suddenly i turned back towards the other side, and I saw a very familiar shape. Whispering in my ear that you will see him again. 

I was alone that evening. Its not what I like or usually do, but sometimes you just feel like walking away from everything. There are times when no one understands you. Every conversation looks unfamiliar. Every single word you hear seems confusing. When there is no one around to talk to.  When you truly understand that you are alone. But than you turn around and see that familiar shape standing just next to you. We call him our shadow and most of the time we ignore its existence. 

He's always there - the thing I like about him. Where ever you go, he follows. Never asks for reasons or favors. Never leaves us alone. May be the only true friend we have. May be the guardian angel they sometimes talk about. Always watching over us. Talking to us in so many ways. Grows bigger just to show that he is there and always be with us whenever the sun goes down. Teaching us the importance of light and darkness. I hope this is why God said -

" Let there be light, and there was light. (and shadows) "



Comments

  1. As Always.... : AWOSUMMMMMMM....
    Kuch toh baat h tumhaari shadow mein jaaneman... tabhi kbhi kbhi vo humaare saath hoti h.. :D.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

धुआं ही तो है ...

Absence...